Headlines News :
Home » , » Hiram Gomez: Hold Down The Groove (2010)

Hiram Gomez: Hold Down The Groove (2010)

Written By Hourpost on Thursday, April 26, 2012 | 2:35 AM

I am a Mexico City born bassist, composer and musical arranger.
At age of seven I started playing bass with private tutors.
At 17, I began my work as a session musician (recordings) which consequently gave way to my carrer as a professional bass player.
I have played with more than 70 singers, among those: Vicky Carr, Ricky Martin, Luis Miguel, Maria Conchita Alonso, Willie Colon, Pablo Milanes and many others of international status. I have travelled the world with them and participated in many of their album productions.
In the jazz scene, I shared the stage with musical talents such as: Billy Cobham, Paquito De Rivera, Giovanni Hidalgo, Akira Jimbo, Simmon Phillips, Eugenio Toussaint, Fernando Tousaint etc. I also participated in the production of more than 300 CD’s and jingles.
I also have performed on the most prominent stages around the world like: Madison Square Garden NY NY, MGM Las Vegas Nevada, Radio City Music Hall NY, Memorial Theatre Sao Paulo Brasil, Auditorio Nacional Mexico, International Forum Tokyo Japon, Hollywood Bowl Los Angeles California, the Metropolitan Theatre Manila Phllippinas Etc.
For the past 20 years I have also been engaged in providing electric bass and general music lessons.
In 1990 I successfully completed the course of Jazz Modern Harmony, an essential component of music creation.
In 1999 I decided to venture into a solo carrier which epitomized my real passion: jazz fusion. However, on occasion I still participate in various musical productions as a session bass player.
In 2001 I decided to move to Cancun, Mexico which currently is my home base. From here, I travel to perform in various jazz festivals around the world with my HIRAM GOMEZ –BAND. ~ Hiram Gomez - reverbnation.com
Tracklist:
1. Hold Down The Groove [05:55]
2. Mood Swings [05:32]
3. Straight As An Arrow [08:54]
4. Deixa Falar [05:29]
5. Vida Nocturna [05:46]
6. Es Un Hecho [05:34]
7. You Dig Me? [05:35]
8. Let Me Go Straight [05:32]
Personnel:
Hiram Gomez - bass
Gonzalo Grasetti - guitar
Ricardo Gutierrez - drums
Julio Baro, Maurice Hughes - keyboard
Rodrigo Ruiz - saxophone
=============
320K
Depositfiles
Rapidgator
Share this post :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012. Hourpost - All Rights Reserved
By Blogger