Headlines News :
Home » , , , , » Josep Guardiola: “Care of the Barcelona - not an easy decision, but for four years, I'm tired”

Josep Guardiola: “Care of the Barcelona - not an easy decision, but for four years, I'm tired”

Written By Hourpost on Friday, April 27, 2012 | 7:05 AM

Head Coach Barcelona Josep Guardiola has explained why the decided to leavehis post at the end of the season. 
“I want you to understand: for me it's not an easy decision. I've always wanted to enter into short contracts because the expectations of the Barcelona is very high.Always thought that four years - an eternity for a coach. In early December, I informed the president that my time in the Barcelona is coming to an end. Of course, we will publicly announce that they could not. Now wehave stopped the fight in two major tournaments, so it's a good time to make a statement. 
The reason for my leaving is simple. For four years I was tired. The new coach is able to give the team what is not, I can give”- said Guardiola during a press conference today.
Share this post :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012. Hourpost - All Rights Reserved
By Blogger