Headlines News :
Home » , , , , » Kimi Raikkonen: “I like hats and sunglasses”

Kimi Raikkonen: “I like hats and sunglasses”

Written By Hourpost on Friday, April 27, 2012 | 7:15 AM

Pilot of Lotus Kimi Raikkonen on the official website of his team answered questions from fans and explained why always wears a cap, why he does not havean account on Twitter, and what the situation on the road can make him nervous. 
- I get a lot of gifts from fans. They are really creative and make me smile. Fansremember when my birthday, and sent his congratulations, as well as slogans in support of the Finnish language. This is something special, right? 
- I just focus is on racing and not distracted by extraneous things. By now I stand in the race two thirds of life - to just get used to this environment.
Share this post :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012. Hourpost - All Rights Reserved
By Blogger