Headlines News :
Home » , » TVB Sales Presentation 2013 Updates

TVB Sales Presentation 2013 Updates

Written By Hourpost on Monday, October 8, 2012 | 7:50 PM

The TVB Sales Presentation 2013 will be held on November 8th and broadcast on November 24th @ 8:30HKT. Below is what we know so far...


Rosy Business III (巾幗梟雄3)
Starring: Wayne Lai, Myolie Wu, Edwin Siu

Wayne Lai and Myoile Wu were at TVB City yesterday shooting for the sales presentation clip, he said: "I'm portraying a spy this time, the character is very interesting. (Did Myolie say she feels pressured?) I have pressure too! Actually acting is like a game, should be able to handle it! (The public will compare Myolie to Sheren Tang?) I believe the role is suitable for Myolie, audience just wants to watch a good series and they won't mind the cast."

Myolie said: "I portray an aggressive spy, a very hot character. I never tried this type of role before. (Any pressure?) I don't dare to think too much. TVB appointed me to do this, then I will put in my greatest effort to do the best. I saw one of Sheren's interviews, she said she supports me too. I will try my best." Myolie congratulated good friend Nancy Wu for finding herself a new boyfriend and greatly praised he's a talented gentleman.


The Hippocratic Crush II (On Call 36小時 II)
Starring: Lawrence Ng, Tavia Yeung, Kenneth Ma


Love Reverses Three Lifetimes of Fate (情逆三世緣)
Starring: Bobby Au Yeung, Esther Kwan, Ben Wong

Esther Kwan and Bobby were trying out costumes for their new series Love Reverses Three Lifetimes of Fate. The series is about a love story through three different time periods. It has been several years since Esther filmed a TVB series, she smiled and said she's not afraid of the hard work, "I have Bobby watching over me! He can't even withstand hard work! He's in the 'Post-50s' group!" Esther also reveals her daughter was very excited to hear that her mom's working again: "She said without me around, then there won't be someone always hollering her to do homework!"

Bobby plays Justice Sung in the ancient time period, he said: "The producer said Justice Sung originally didn't have a dark face, it was actually because he was poisoned. Perhaps he ate chicken in soy sauce?!" As for many of the TVB behind-the-scenes crew are newly hired? Bobby said: "Cannot worry too much. Out in the professional world, prepared to repay debts. I owe 'drama debts', still have 50 episodes to shoot for TVB. It's best to return the favor, don't want to owe them." He expressed next year he'll be shooting Leung Choi Yuen's new series.

Other Series:[
* Triumph in the Skies II (衝上雲霄Ⅱ). (Francis Ng, Chilam Cheung, Myolie Wu, Fala Chen, Ron Ng, Kenneth Ma)
* Producer Tsui Wing Hong's 30 episodes series. (Wayne Lai, Moses Chan, Fala Chen)
* Wong Jing's 40 episode outsourced series. (Deanie Ip)
* Eric Tsang's outsourced series. (Andy Lau)
___________________________________________________

Notice: Subject to change. This post will be updated as more information becomes available.

Source: Various Weibos, On.cc
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum
Share this post :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012. Hourpost - All Rights Reserved
By Blogger