Headlines News :
Home » , » Michael Zander: Down to the Wire (2011)

Michael Zander: Down to the Wire (2011)

Written By Hourpost on Friday, December 16, 2011 | 4:52 AM

"British guitarist Ritchie Blackmore was my first guitar Hero & I still dig his playing to this day. In the mid eighties I came across Eric Johnson & Lee Ritenour. Those two were my main influences. The versatility of Tommy Emmanuel is another big influence. I am a big fan of Flamenco, Blues & Country music in general. After travelling the southern United States so many times I developed a huge interest in American Blues Music.
 We have a new album out entitled, “Down To The Wire“. What’s it all about? I call it "American vibes melt into traditional shrimp-rock-blues". Most of the songs were written down in Florida where my parents live part-time. That’s why I call it shrimp-rock blues. And I like the beach & shrimp! The last couple of years I really dig the old traditional delta blues from the 30’s and some of the basic elements of the songs were further developed out of simple bluesy dobro slide ideas."
Tracklist:
01. Introduction – Where It All Came From
02. My Heart Is Still A Rebel
03. Set My Heart Free
04. Ghost Of My Dreams
05. Marathon Girl
06. Where Once Has Been A Rose
07. Skiing With Steve
08. Feelin Like A Child Again
09. Caribbean Eyes
10. Bourbon Blues
11. The Entchantment
12. Magic Of The Human Touch
13. Meeting With The Bogeyman
14. Farewell – Closing Time At The Roadhouse
==============
320K
Depositfiles
Uploading
Hotfile
Share this post :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012. Hourpost - All Rights Reserved
By Blogger