Headlines News :
Home » , , , » Chris Holt: “Now I have unlimited free agent”

Chris Holt: “Now I have unlimited free agent”

Written By Hourpost on Monday, April 30, 2012 | 9:32 PM

Riga Dynamo's goalkeeper, Chris Holt stated that he had not received a proposal to extend the contract, so tomorrow is unrestricted free agent. 
– The negotiations went for two weeks, and on Thursday I woke up with the hope that will sign a new contract, but soon found out that the Club is no longer interested in my services. Was unpleasantly surprised because in the negotiations, we have reached a compromise, allow only small details remained. 
Three days was in the dark, but then got official confirmation that a new contract will not offer me. Thus, I now-unlimited free agent. So I, of course, easier to find himself a new Club, but I and my family is very upset that in Latvia no longer go back. 
I did everything in my power, for the good of the team. Sorry, that came out, but I wish you successes. I liked smoked fans, the city, the time spent in the team, leaving only positive impressions. I hope to meet with Dynamo in the next season, but as rivals. Not sure where I could be in the future, but rest assured, my next Club will get the most out of me – quoted Holt Leta.
Share this post :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012. Hourpost - All Rights Reserved
By Blogger