Headlines News :
Home » , » Kate Tsui's Intense Gang Rape Scene, Increased Chances to Seize TV Queen

Kate Tsui's Intense Gang Rape Scene, Increased Chances to Seize TV Queen

Written By Hourpost on Monday, October 15, 2012 | 7:50 PM


Every year the TVB Anniversary Awards is the dispatch of artists' report cards. Although there is still two months before the anniversary and the official nomination list hasn't even been released yet, many artists are already secretly paving the road to get the awards. Tavia Yeung's role in The Hippocratic Crush got very good feedback and it was said TVB has already decided internally to crown her TV Queen this year. However, the constant rumors and negative news she had with Him Law has damaged her image and her hopes of becoming TV Queen has gone down.

On the other hand, there has been very positive reactions to Kate Tsui's performance in new series Highs and Lows. Audience praised Kate's improvements on her acting skills. Although the series is still broadcasting, audience are already flattering her, expressing that she has hope to become TV Queen. Kate later has a rape scene and a bed scene with Ben Wong after taking drugs. To accommodate the 'drug queen' role, Kate does not hesitate to ruin her 'Miss HK' image as she displayed all seven emotions in the gang rape scene.

Kate recalled the gang rape scene and revealed she learned something while shooting that scene, she said: "At the time, I thought to myself, my role isn't going to be that tragic right? However when we were shooting the scene, it was so funny because I had to give myself to the other artists to gang rape me, but there is a limit in the television scale, so the crew asked one of the female staff to get under the camera and constantly pull on my legs. We were all trying to hold in our laughter for so long." She frankly expressed she got very emotional during the shoot, and didn't want to talk to anyone. Even after work, she didn't want to take any phone calls.

When speaking of the TV Queen battle, Kate laughed: "I heard there are a lot of positive noise going around. I feel a lot of pressure and I will try my best to control my emotions. (It was rumored Tavia teamed up with Him Law to stop you from becoming TV Queen?) I don't believe Tavia is that type of person. These reports come up every year."

The producer of Highs and Lows, Lam Chi Wah supported Kate: "When we were shooting, I felt she couldn't pull out of her character because she never talked. (Do you have confidence that she can get the award?) I told her 3 months ago, I will definitely vote for her." When speaking of the implicit explanation of the gang rape scene, the producer said Kate's expressions showed how painful the process was, there was no need to add any more scenes that would be disturbing to audience.

Kate and Raymond Lam has Ella Koon's Vote

Also, Ella Koon attended an event yesterday and expressed she supports Raymond Lam and Kate Tsui to become TV King and Queen together. Ella said: "After I heard the news, I was so happy. They are my good partners, I will definitely vote for them. (Do you feel unhappy that your not part of it?) Wah! I'm already happy to have been in the series." When speaking of the rumor that Tavia Yeung is cheating her way to get the TV Queen title? Ella expressed she didn't see the report, "After all I will support the Highs and Lows crew!" Ella reveals she's spending Halloween with her boyfriend and admitted she's scared of the dark: "I'm not brave at all, I don't dare to turn off the lights when I go to sleep. (Hug your boyfriend to sleep?) I live with my family, so can't hug him."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum
Share this post :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012. Hourpost - All Rights Reserved
By Blogger