Headlines News :
Home » , , , » Maria Sharapova: “You always have to fight till the end – just so I play”

Maria Sharapova: “You always have to fight till the end – just so I play”

Written By Hourpost on Saturday, April 28, 2012 | 11:59 PM

Russia's Maria Sharapova defeated in the quarter-finals at Stuttgart tournament Australian Samantha Stosur defeated 6: 7, 7: 6, 7: 5, in the second we set from the account 3: 5. 
The Match finished only once played the last drawing, only after the handshake. And we should fight until then. On a court you one on one with the opponent. That way I'm playing. The Sam is an excellent lodging and today she filed better than ever in our matches. Match pretty high, but in the second set I began to read it better. This brought me some points. I am very pretty, that has such a strong player base as Sam”, - quoted Sharapova WTA official site.
Share this post :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012. Hourpost - All Rights Reserved
By Blogger