Headlines News :
Home » , , , » Riccardo cannot forget the ill-fated start at the Bahrain Grand Prix

Riccardo cannot forget the ill-fated start at the Bahrain Grand Prix

Written By Hourpost on Saturday, April 28, 2012 | 11:58 PM

The pilot of the Toro Rosso Daniel Ricciardo felt that it would be difficult to forget his bad start at the Bahrain Grand Prix, where he had slipped on the first lap from 6 to 16. 
“Whoever you are, this sometimes happens. You want to forget about it and continue to go after. But to be honest, it's hard to forget such things. When I started the second lap in the race, I knew I 16-th, knew that damaged the car and knew that I had lost the advantage of the sixth starting position. I want to pretend that this has not happened and imagine that you get another chance. However, pitboard said otherwise. 
I forgot about this case? No, of course not. I will think about it. At some point I will be all right and I will look forward to race in Barcelona. But I'm not ready for it”, - said Riccardo.
Share this post :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012. Hourpost - All Rights Reserved
By Blogger