Headlines News :
Home » , , , » Exactly 18 years ago, the death of Ayrton Senna

Exactly 18 years ago, the death of Ayrton Senna

Written By Hourpost on Wednesday, May 2, 2012 | 2:02 AM

Today celebrated 18 years after death in a crash at the San Marino Grand Prix, the famous Brazilian racer, three-time formula 1 world champion, Ayrton Senna. 
Over the years the Ajrtone has been much discussed, but nothing characterizes the athlete better than his own words. Edition YallaF1 gathered by Senna, racing, victories and about life: 
The race, the competition is in my blood. It is a part of me, part of my life. I've been doing this all my life and I race above all. 
Day of death comes, it comes. It could be today or after 50 years. The only thing you can be sure that he will come.
Share this post :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012. Hourpost - All Rights Reserved
By Blogger